L'Oreal Paris is a renowned cosmetic brand that aims to make beauty accessible to everyone. This is its mission today, under the motto "Because You're Worth It." L'Oreal Paris cosmetics have long gained worldwide popularity. Many celebrities, such as Eva Longoria, Barbara Palvin, Jane Fonda, Doutzen Kroes, and others who resonate with its motto, support the brand alongside fashion designers. Over the years, L'Oreal Paris has released numerous bestsellers that remain at the top even after a decade.
What sets L'Oreal Paris products apart? In this article, we will discuss the top products of L'Oreal Paris cosmetics and learn how to protect yourself from purchasing counterfeit items.
L'Oreal Paris: whose brand is it and how did it come about
L'Oreal Paris is a French brand that originated in 1907, thanks to the talent and efforts of the outstanding chemist Eugène Schueller. Nowadays, the products of this brand enjoy immense popularity and are known for their diversity. But most importantly, they are valued for their safety and hypoallergenic composition, making L'Oreal Paris an indispensable choice for many women, hairstylists, and makeup artists worldwide.
L'Oreal Paris: How to Identify a Fake
With the brand's growing popularity, counterfeit products have started to appear. This raises the question for consumers: How can you distinguish a fake from a genuine L'Oreal?
There are several signs that can help you determine the authenticity of the product:
- Packaging: Genuine L'Oreal Paris cosmetics always come in high-quality packaging, whether it's a cardboard box or a glass bottle. Pay attention to the print quality, text on the label, as well as the quality of the plastic and brushes.
- Scent: Authentic L'Oreal Paris products have a light and pleasant scent that is subtle and characteristic of the brand. Counterfeit products often have a strong odor, attempting to mask their inferior composition.
- Serial Number: Genuine packaging always includes a unique serial number that allows you to verify the authenticity of the product and its expiration date. Refer to the official L'Oreal Paris website or other specialized resources to learn more about the product.
- Price: High-quality original L'Oreal Paris cosmetics cannot be excessively cheap. If you are offered products from this brand at an unbelievably low price, it may be a sign of a counterfeit product.
Purchase L'Oreal Paris products from reliable sellers and trust your instincts. The uniqueness and quality of the original products will always be your reliable ally in creating a distinctive look and taking care of yourself.
When inspecting L'Oreal Paris products, pay attention to the following aspects:
- Check the packaging for uneven edges, traces of glue, or improperly attached labels.
- Pay attention to the clarity of the font on the product and labels. If there is a translation into Russian, it should be free of errors and logically consistent.
- Verify the barcode of the product - it should correspond to the indicated country of manufacture on the packaging.
- Ensure that the product is complete.
- Compare the product with the image on the official brand website. Logos, inscriptions, and other elements should not differ in color, size, or placement.
Best Positions of L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics
Anti-Aging Care: Top Products from L'Oreal Paris
L'Oreal Revitalift Filler Renew
L'Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew
L´Oreal Paris Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Renew
L'Oreal Age Perfect
L´Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renew
L'Oreal Age Perfect Golden Age
L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics for Men
Top Makeup Products from L'Oreal Paris
Face Makeup Products (assorted shades)
Lip Makeup Products (assorted shades)
Makeup Travel Set
Planning a trip abroad? Visit the duty-free shop - there you will undoubtedly find only original products without counterfeits. And to save your time and avoid queues at the store, place an online order through the app or the Mydutyfree website. Here, you will find an online catalog with a wide range of products from duty-free shops and easily place your pre-order, which will be waiting for you at the duty-free shop on the day of crossing the border.