Ural Airlines is one of the leading Russian airlines. The geography of flights numberes more than 250 directions. 8 000 474 million passengers were served during 2017 (+ 24% to the indicators of 2016)
"Wings" loyalty program allows to accumulate bonuses for purchasing flight tickets and for using the services of program's partners. Points can be used to buy premium airline tickets. Bonuses can be used to buy tickets.
Mydutyfree service for choosing goods in duty-free stores launches partnership with "Wings" loyalty program. Travelers can save on shopping and get points for shopping!
How it works
1. Register in the program (my.uralairlines.ru/personal/registration), if you are not yet a member of the "Wings" loyalty program.
2. Choose items you like on mydutyfree.net website and add them to your shopping cart.
3. Enter your "Wings" program number in the corresponding field when pre-selecting items. The discount is accrued automatically during pre-selection.
4. On the day of departure at the airport, pick up the items you have chosen at Mydutyfree pickup point and pay for them at an increased discount*.
5. Bonuses for the purchase (3 bonuses for every 1 euro spent on the purchase) will be accrued to your "Wings" loyalty program personal account.
Mydutyfree discounts for "Wings" loyalty program participants are:
10% in the shops at Domodedovo, Kurumoch, Koltsovo airports.
12% at Heydar Aliyev airport (Baku).
15% in the shops at Kazan and Irkutsk airports.
When traveling with Ural Airlines, you are guaranteed a reliable and high-quality service, diversity of destinations as well as additional benefits of the "Wings" bonus program.
* the discount may not apply to individual items;
For more information about the company and services visit www.uralairlines.ru website
To learn about "Wings" loyalty program: my.uralairlines.ru/wings
To sign up for the program: my.uralairlines.ru/personal/registration